I noticed on another blog that some are writing 7 random things about themselves so I thought I may as well join in on the game. Hmm. 7 random things, lets see.
1. I always seem to have 3 dogs. My last three were Tasha, Sam and Toby. They all lived to the lovely old ages of 13, 14 and 13 respectively, they were all part black lab. Now I have Annie, Boy and Thor, who are 5, 4 and 2. Curiously none of them are lab's. Annie is a bouvier/irish wolfhound, Boy is a bouvier and little Thor is a shepherd/akita/chow.
2. I don't really collect anything (besides dogs in 3's). I've tried collecting things but it just doesn't seem to be in my nature. I don't really have a hankering for multiples of anything in particular, except maybe diamonds which I cannot afford myself and can't seem to find anyone who will just buy them for me because I like them.
3. I got my very own first brand new car when I was 49 5/4. Its a 2007 Chevy HHR. I keep getting it mixed up with Chrysler which drives my honey crazy. Brand names aren't very important to me, just the fact that its NEW.
4. I will never really turn 50, I will always stay 49 5/4.
5. I used to dye my hair all the time. For years really, and after awhile I wasn't even sure what my natural color was anymore. Turns out it's a lovely light brown with natural blond highlights and some lovely silver streaks. Stopped dyeing it when I cut it short two years ago just to see what color it actually is and I really liked it.
6. I get lost all the time. So much in fact that for my birthday, honey bought me a GPS for my car. It doesn't really bother me (getting lost), I'm used to it and do find some pretty interesting new places, but apparently he worries.
7. I like to try something new every once in awhile. Something that scares me so that I can overcome a fear.